Re: New trolling record

> In article <3XsFj.24120$dT.776@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > You could get that up to hundreds if you'd kill Roy's troll attempts.
>> > Yes, I know, you think he doesn't troll.  But what possible Linux
>> > advocacy is the "news" that someone involved in a prostitution ring has
>> > a Hotmail account, for example?
>>
>> Give it up, Tim.
>>
>> Roy presents enough decent material.
>
> So just how much blatant lying do you find acceptable in your news?

Less blatant lying than in your posts about Roy.

You've gone far beyond the bounds of trying to correct him.  You are
simply trolling him.

You may feel good about what you're doing, but I think it basically
stinks.

>> And ya know what?  Microsoft deserves every bit of flak and ridicule it
>> gets here.
>
> So dishonesty is OK if it is about Microsoft?

Tim Tim Tim.  How does flak and ridicule equate to dishonesty?

And I thought you called yourself *pedantic*!

As I've told Erik, those kinds of responses generally work well only in
a Dilbert strip.

--
I laid out memory so the bottom 640K was general purpose RAM and the upper
384 I reserved for video and ROM, and things like that. That is why they