[Roy Schestowitz is a Bigot] (was: New trolling record)

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:08:09 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Linonut on Saturday 22 March 2008 16:42 : \____
>
>> slrn says "9 unread, 51 killed".
>>
>> And I haven't gotten around to adding the chrisv-forger or the
>> flatfish-shadower yet!
>
> Keep it up. The trolls/Munchkins can talk among themselves. They stay
> invisible. None of them belongs here anyway.

"They don't belong here" is the hall mark phrase of a bigot.  In case you
aren't aware of the term, it means"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot

"a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or
opinion."

Examples:

"Those blacks, none of them belongs here anyways"

"Those Jews, none of them belongs here anyways"

"Those Liberals, none of them belongs here anyways"

"Those people I don't like, none of them belongs here anyways"

You, sir, are a Bigot of the first order.