Re: Bore Alert!

____/ chrisv on Wednesday 07 May 2008 17:41 : \____

> Linonut wrote:
>
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> Troll posts frequency is like a Microsoft panic gauge. Let's see how many
>>> executives leave the company this month.
>>
>> Maybe that's them posting here <grin>
>
> 8)
>
> They are certainly unethical enough...

I can think of several Microsoft employees who posted here frequently (Bailo,
Cox) and one shill (Stocholm). Many are probably reading this (either lurking
or receiving alerts), but never making an appearance, not with a real name
anyway.

It's the same outside COLA. Slashdot, ZDNet, blog comments, etc.

Last weekend I spotted a "Microsoft evanglist" from France defending
Silverblight [sic] in the comments in ZDNet. They have no shame. At least
there was a disclosure, but still...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"
 02:20:01 up 23 days, 32 min,  3 users,  load average: 1.04, 0.88, 1.34