Re: [News] OpenSolaris is No GNU/Linux, Just Sun's Land Grab Attempt

____/ Linonut on Wednesday 07 May 2008 16:56 : \____

http://zonker.opensuse.org/2008/05/06/thoughts-on-communityone-and-opensolaris/

> Maybe he should try Schillix instead:
>
>    http://schillix.berlios.de/
>
> <grin>

Did you say Shillnix? Anyway, I hardly knew the guy, but from what I can
gather/understand he got driven away from communities for being tough to work
with.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"
 02:20:01 up 23 days, 32 min,  3 users,  load average: 1.04, 0.88, 1.34