Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Misery Claimed Without Yahoo, Ballmer Frustrated

> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:
>> On 2008-05-06, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> claimed:

>>> 24 billion later (Microsoft's loss of value since the bid [1]),
>>> just about 24 billion left in the bank [2], with Windows sales
>>> falling 24% in the past quarter [3]...
>>
>> With all of those "24s" it might be a safe bet that they have about
>>  that much time left to milk their users before a mass exodus
>> occurs.
>>
>> Hey, I can dream, can't I? Either that or I'm a prophet.
>
> I smell government bail-out.

I'm sure Dubya still has plenty of Salem bin Laden's money left to help
out his equally corrupt pals in Redmond. Can't let Team Bilderberg down.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 05:53:35 up 138 days,  2:29,  6 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.14, 0.26