[News] SCO Pretty Much Lies to Court Again, About Linux and UNIX

Darl McBride remains clueless

,----[ Quote ]
| McBride's statement contradicted the just prior testimony of SCO SVP Chris
| Sontag, as well as the company's internal memos from 2002, which concluded
| that SCO's own software examinations had not found any UNIX code in Linux.
|
| Perhaps McBride was confused about which lawsuit he was in court testifying
| about.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/05/02/darl-mcbride-clueless

As the SCO rolls

,----[ Quote ]
| Reality, as good writers know, is sometimes stranger than fiction. SCO's
| recent performance in the U.S. District Court in Utah is a perfect example.
| With years to prepare, SCO executives made some remarkable statements in
| their attempt to show that SCO, not Novell, owns Unix's copyright.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/134260

SCO Novell Trial - The Verdict is...

,----[ Quote ]
| Frankly I'm still amazed that SCO has hung in this long.Though it is easy to
| paint SCO as the villain in this drama, it's also possible to see this as a
| Tragedy (Greek or Shakespearean) in many ways. McBride (the tragic
| hero?)really does believe in his view and he is sticking with it to the
| (bitter?) end.
`----

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2008/05/sco-novell-trial-the-verdict-i.html

Ballmer and his cronies must be proud. They gave a lot money to SCO, which
sponsored this bogus lawsuit.

Related:

The Goldfarb Declaration - Updated: MS Statement

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween10.html