[News] PlayOnLinux 2.7 Released, New B2D Linux Released, Ubuntu 8.10 Roadmap

PlayOnLinux 2.7 released

,----[ Quote ]
| PlayOnLinux 2.7 was released today with the addition of a plugin manager to
| add customized scripts to the ever evolving Wine tool.
`----

http://wine-review.blogspot.com/2008/05/playonlinux-27-released.html

B2D 中文 Linux 計劃 (B2D 不是 Live CD !)

http://b2d.tnc.edu.tw/

IntrepidReleaseSchedule

,----[ Quote ]
| 27 October 30th       FinalRelease     Ubuntu 8.10
`----

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseSchedule

New version of Ubuntu in less than 6 months. Now that's fast! Vista is "work in
progress" (says a fanboyish CEO) 15 months after its release.

Recent:

Ballmer: Vista Is 'a Work in Progress'

,----[ Quote ]
| As PC users clamor for Microsoft to continue to support Windows XP, company
| CEO Steve Ballmer called the Vista OS "a work in progress" at an annual
| Seattle event on Thursday.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/144773/ballmer_vista_is_a_work_in_progress.html

Related:

Holy Crap: Did Bill Gates Just Say Windows Sucks?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://gizmodo.com/342920/holy-crap-did-bill-gates-just-say-windows-sucks