[News] Video Interviews with Mako-Hill (FSF) and Danese Cooper

Penguicon 6.0 -- Penguins in Space!

,----[ Quote ]
| A couple weeks back, I headed down to Penguicon 6.0. It's a Linux convention,
| but also a Science Fiction convention. Really, it's like a geeky version
| of, "Hey your chocolate is in my peanut butter." My intention at the time was
| to record lots and lots of footage, so Linux Journal readers could get a real
| feel for the con, from the comfort of their local Internet feed. As it turns
| out, although I was willing to be on camera, that wasn't the case with most
| people. Here is a very short glimpse of Penguicon 2008...
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/penguicon-60-penguins-space

Open source at the charity-killing Intel:

Open source diva Danese Cooper (video)

,----[ Quote ]
| We first met Danese Cooper when she was working for Sun, where she was a
| major internal open source advocate and often Sun's major spokesperson to the
| rest of the world about open source.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/132699

Related:

Talking with Mako - The FSF's newest board member

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.sun.com/barton808/entry/talking_with_mako_the_fsf