[News] Many GNU/Linux Releases: Slackware, Ophcrack, RIP, Rocks, ZenWalk

Slackware [12.1] Release Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| Well folks, it's that time to announce a new stable Slackware release
| again.  So, without further ado, announcing Slackware version 12.1!
| Since we've moved to supporting the 2.6 kernel series exclusively (and
| fine-tuned the system to get the most out of it), we feel that Slackware
| 12.1 has many improvements over our last release (Slackware 12.0) and is a
| must-have upgrade for any Slackware user.
`----

http://www.slackware.org/announce/12.1.php

Ophcrack 3.0 is out!

,----[ Quote ]
| After four months of hard work, the brand new version of ophcrack is finally
| available for download. Most of the code was completely rewritten. It
| includes many exciting new features...
`----

http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/news.php

md5sum -c RIPLinuX-5.1.md5 "Verify ISO under Linux!"

http://www.tux.org/pub/people/kent-robotti/looplinux/rip/

Rocks 5.0 (V) is Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Rocks v5.0 is released for i386 and x86_64 CPU architectures.
`----

http://www.rocksclusters.org/wordpress/?p=83

New version of ZenWalk Live is out also. Good pace.