[News] New Test Suite of Linux Test Project Released

Linux Test Project

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Test Project test suite for APRIL 2008, has been released. The
| latest version of the testsuite contains 3000+ tests for the Linux OS. Our
| web site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test
| tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code
| coverage analysis tool. The Test results for 30th APRIL 2008 release for
| various Architectues (ia64, x86_64, i386, PPC64, s390x) can be found HERE .
`----

http://ltp.sourceforge.net/

More independent announcements on Komodo and Comodo

ActiveState Announces Support for Oracle® Enterprise Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| ...including ActiveTcl, ActivePerl, ActivePython, Perl Dev Kit, Tcl Dev Kit,
| Komodo IDE and Komodo Edit have been tested by ActiveState for compatibility
| with Oracle Enterprise Linux.
`----

Comodo Emerging as a Leading, Global Provider of EV SSL Certificates

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/10576.html