[News] Gentoo 2008.0 Reaches Beta 2, Screenshots Available

Gentoo 2008.0 Beta 2 [Screenshots]

http://gnuman.com/screenshots.html?gid=33

Far from neglected. People tend to forget how extensively Gentoo is used in
industry, embedded devices, appliances, servers, etc.

Recent:

PC factory test tool runs Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The appliance is based on an unspecified hardware platform from MBX running
| Gentoo Linux, the Apache web server, PHP scripting, and the open source
| Firebird SQL database.

Related and recent:

New foundation trustees elected

,----[ Quote ]