[News] More Support for GNU/Linux: This Time Language Weaver and Sprint

Language Weaver Bolsters Languages, Linux Support

,----[ Quote ]
| Los Angeles-based Language Weaver said Wednesday that the firm has added
| support for Linux with its automated language translation tools. According to
| the firm, all of its language translation pairs can now run on Linux
| operating systems.
`----

http://www.socaltech.com/language_weaver_bolsters_languages_linux_support/s-0015078.html

Sprint's Compass Broadband Modem Charts Clever Path

,----[ Quote ]
| They're working on a Linux release, too.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/blogs/fleishman_on_hardware/145340/sprints_compass_broadband_modem_charts_clever_path.html

Related:

New commercial Linux game slated by year end

,----[ Quote ]
| "Our decision to support Linux was based on it being the right thing to do,
| not some in-depth analysis of the business case. We want to play a part in
| getting more games on the platform because we think long-term that benefits
| both Linux gamers and the indie development community that Hothead is a part
| of."
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/119108

FileZilla 3 brings Windows FTP goodness to Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| FileZilla is one great open source FTP client that -- up until now -- was
| available only for Windows. Version 3 is a ground-up rewrite that makes the
| application available for the first time on Linux, too.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/118843

Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Enters Linux Fold

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.crn.com/small-business/1999036457