Re: [News] Microsoft 'Hijacks' SourceForge with Sponsorship to Its Spread FUD

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Rick
<none@xxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 20 May 2008 15:24:41 -0500
<UPydnWyC1OcUrq7VnZ2dnUVZ_uGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, 20 May 2008 15:19:07 -0400, Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

>>> I would say no amount of un-learning would fix you.
>>
>> You're correct.
>
> Thanks for admitting you can't be fixed. Broken to the end, you are.

As a technical point (and aside), this might refer to:

- Repairing something.
- Discerning one's position on the globe.
- Removing of part of the reproductive system, rendering an
  organism sterile.
- Processing exposed film in photography.

I would hope not to be fixed in the second sense (mostly
because I don't want to be assaulted), and certainly not
in the third (I like my particular bits, thank you).  I
somehow doubt I'm a pasteboard light-exposed image, either.

:-)

As for Open Source...I'll admit to wondering what eventually will
happen, as the Source spreads around to about a half dozen environments;
Linux, general Unix, MS-DOS, Windows, Symbian, and VMS come to mind.

[snip for brevity -- another euphemism, BTW, for spaying/neutering]

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #104392:
for(int i = 0; i < 1000000; i++) sleep(0);