[News] [Rival] Microsoft Changes Mind on Vista: 'Misunderstand' Features *Really* Suck?

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Changes Mind on Vista: 'Misunderstand' Features *Really* Suck?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 06:52:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Microsoft: Don't Misunderstand UAC, Other Vista Features

,----[ Quote ]
| In its continued attempt to convince business customers to adopt Vista,
| Microsoft has outlined and tried to explain some of what it calls the OS's
| most "misunderstood" features in a document posted to -- then mysteriously
| removed from -- its Web site this week.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/146008/microsoft_dont_misunderstand_uac_other_vista_features.html

Recent:

Microsoft Exec: UAC Designed To 'Annoy Users'

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/207100934?cid=CRNFeed