[News] New Version of Nexuiz for Linux Gamers

Nexuiz 2.4.2 Open-Source FPS Released

,----[ Quote ]
| or those interested in some weekend gaming, Nexuiz 2.4.2 has been released.
| This open-source first person shooter now has an "onslaught" game-mode (with
| an ons-reborn map being added), brand new announcement sounds/voices, fixes
| for several bugs, new crylink primary attack mode, new server tools, and
| uint16 element array support.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NjQ3MA

Recent:

Linux Got Game: Nexuiz 2.4 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Nexuiz is highly entertaining and is somewhat addictive especially when
| played online or in multiplayer mode. This game has a mix of violence though,
| so I wouldn't recommend it to kids or even to adults who have violent crime
| records (hehe). Anyway, I really had fun playing Nexuiz, and I'm keeping it
| because I'm going to be playing it over and over again.
|
| Here's my quick rating for Nexuiz 2.4:
|
| Sounds and Graphics: 8/10
| Gameplay: 8/10
| Total: 8/10
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/04/linux-got-game-nexuiz-24-review.html

Related:

Nexuiz 2.4 Offers Impressive Graphics

,----[ Quote ]
| Since the release of Nexuiz 1.0 in 2005, we have been tracking its progress
| as one of the leading open-source first person shooters. With time, this
| fast-pace game has picked up a nice level of artificial intelligence for its
| in-game bots, engine optimizations, single-player campaign missions, and a
| variety of technical advancements.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=nexuiz_24&num=1

Nexuiz 2.4 has been released