[News] [Rival] Microsoft and Partner Group Shills: Windows Back Door is 'Benign'

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft and Partner Group Shills: Windows Back Door is 'Benign'
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:22:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Microsoft Cofee brews 'back door' fears

,----[ Quote ]
| The assurances came after reports claiming that Cofee could provide a 'back
| door' into Microsoft operating systems and applications.
`----

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/75780,microsoft-cofee-brews-back-door-fears.aspx

So, the shills got together to tell the public that it was a mistake to keep it
secret is that the back door is... well, not a back door. It's just a bunch of
scripts that give access to the holder of a key, i.e. it *IS* a back door.
What a bunch of nonsense. Another press orgy courtesy of Microsoft & Partner
Group.

Related:

Cryptome: NSA has access to Windows Mobile smartphones

,----[ Quote ]
| First time in history Cryptome.org has released information about the
| characteristics of NSA’s network surveillance.
`----

http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/1028

Dual_EC_DRBG Added to Windows Vista

,----[ Quote ]