Re: If this is "Linux Advocacy" what's up with all of the Microsoft topics being posted?

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Ezekiel
<b@xxxxx>
 wrote
on Fri, 30 May 2008 16:00:30 -0400
<2ff7c$48405cdf$27194@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> WTF???   Where exactly is the "Linux Advocacy" in any of this?

Apart from "competitive watching", none.  Is this a problem?
This isn't a moderated newsgroup, and I don't know the
procedure to change a comp.* newsgroup from unmoderated
to moderated -- a procedure that is rarely done nowadays,
and probably was rarely done even in Usenet's heyday.
(The procedure presumably involves a formalized posting in
the affected newsgroup, as well as related newsgroups; that
much I know.  I have no idea who evaluates the responses thereto.)

You are volunteering to moderate by sifting through a very
large deluge of email, I trust?

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #2239120:
void f(char *p) {char *q = p; strcpy(p,q); }