Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Seemingly Screwing Taxpayers Behind Closed Doors

____/ Homer on Sunday 25 May 2008 20:03 : \____

http://images.vnu.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/21/memorandum-of-understanding.doc

> I bet I can guess which part has changed, and why all parties involved
> are so keen to keep it hidden under the table:
>
> [quote]
> Contact Strategy and Involvement
>
> The success of this partnership [Ed. "conspiracy"] requires the
> commitment and participation [Ed. "collusion"] of the Mayor, Chief
> Executive, Senior Directors as well as divisional Line of Business
> Managers [Ed. "conspirators"]. In due course, it is envisaged that more
> public awareness can be sought with elected Councillors and Members [Ed.
> "controlled leaks"].
>
> In return Microsoft would establish a mutual executive contact plan [Ed.
> ["lockin racketeering"] with Newham and enable access to Microsoft
> corporate facilities and public sector forums {Ed. "you get to meet
> other conspirators"]. This will offer access to the full breadth of
> business experience [Ed. "you'll be privy to some of our racketeering
> methods"] within Microsoft and establish good personal relationships
> [Ed. "you'll be initiated into the crime-family"].
>
> Through matching executives [Ed. "goons"] from Microsoft, it is expected
> that the MOU signatories [Ed. "conspirators"] would advocate the
> partnership [Ed. "lockin"] to other Microsoft customers, elected members
> and other interested parties [Ed. "you also have to corrupt others"].
>
> It is also expected that regular Skills transfers sessions are
> undertaken either in the UK and or Overseas to ensure that Newham Staff
> are fully up to speed on all new and impending technology initiatives to
> evaluate the application within Newham [Ed. "we get to infiltrate your
> organisation with our top goons, and work it from the inside, to ensure
> it remains locked in to our products for years to come"].
> [/quote]

*Richard Steele grinning*

This reminds me of something that I read quite recently (because of similar
type of corruption in France:

Open Parliament

,----[ Quote ]
| Many participants and speakers referenced to the OOXML standardisation
| process, in particular were intrigued by the French AFNOR developments.
| Generally speakers feel concerned about OOXML to become a standard in
| governmental procurement. In private a government delegate compared
| Microsoft's public affairs methods with the scientology cult.

http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-54634/open-parliament

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Microsoft loves competition.
"I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance"
                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief