[News] "Boycott Novell" Protest in India

Boycott Novell Protesters Man-handled at National Conference on Free Software
2008

,----[ Quote ]
| Here is blow by blow account of trouble that brewed up on the second
| day of National Conference on Free Software 2008 in Cochin university.
| The activists put up posters against the Novell Corp (the main sponsor
| of this event) at the Free Software exhibition complex.
`----

http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com/2008/11/boycott-novell-protesters-man-handled.html";>

‘Boycott Novell’ boycotted from Free software conference!!!

http://aswinatgec.wordpress.com/2008/11/16/boycott-novell-boycotted-from-free-software-conference/

Free Software Activist Man-Handled

http://jainbasil.wordpress.com/2008/11/16/free-software-activist-man-handled/

National “non-free” Software Conference @ CUSAT