Microsoft stock at 10-year low

  • Subject: Microsoft stock at 10-year low
  • From: Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:05:35 -0600
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

This link was posted by Roy S (fantastic job Roy!) and it has a nice
graph showing Microsoft stock has been heading downhill consistently for
the last ELEVEN months!

I can't wait to see how the Wintrolls spin this, seeing as they have been
claiming Microsoft is doing better than ever over the last couple of
months.

I guess it's time to remind ourselves that when a Wintroll says
something, it's the *opposite* of what they say, that is actually true.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/154278.asp?
source=rss

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008