[News] New Free Software Newsletter, Release of GNU

[FSF] Free Software Supporter, November 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| ## In this issue
|
| * Support freedom: How YOU can make a difference for free software
| * New USB membership cards and FSF Bulletin
| * New t-shirts in our store
| * OpenDocument campaign page gets a revamp
| * Bilski ruling: a victory on the path to ending software patents
| * Show your support with the FSF campaigns widget
| * DefectiveByDesign.org: MP3-compatible, a new DRM-free music promotion
| * xkcd, "Steal this comic"
| * DefectiveByDesign.org: Petition against SecuROM
| * FSF releases new version of GNU Free Documentation License
| * PlayOgg: Theora 1.0 is released!
| * Microsoft's global anti-user day
| * GNU spotlight with Karl Berry
| * Richard Stallman's speaking schedule and other FSF events
| * Take action!
`----

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-fsf/2008-11/msg00002.html

New GNU releases Ocotber 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| This is a compilation of the GNU software releases as
| announced during October 2008 on the mailing list:

http://www.sandklef.com/hesa/index.php/2008/11/14/new-gnu-releases-ocotber-2008/

Recent:

Ask Apple about the iPhone

,----[ Quote ]