Re: [Rival] Microsoft Hotmail Sinks Like a Rock, People Leave

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:28:15 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> Not sure what this has to do with Linux in any way, hell it's not even
> comparing the Windows OS to Linux.  It's completely off topic.

Thats none of your business Erik The Wintroll. By definition
*everything*, every single post you have ever posted on COLA is against
the COLA charter.

COLA exists to discuss the advantages of Linux, which you have *NEVER*
done.

>  However,
> see comments below.
>
> On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 06:21:25 -0800 (PST), nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:
>
>> Here are some readers' comments (and I didn't filter out those that
>> were favorable to hotmail, since there *were no* comments favorable to
>> hotmail):
>
> The fact of the matter is, Hotmail has been struggling for a long time,
> as has virtually every other mail provider except Google.

Who run *everything* on Linux. Amazing coincidence hey ?

>  I can't stand
> the new Yahoo mail interface, for instance.  Too bulky.  Hotmail is
> largely the same.  I used classic for ages until they got rid of it, and
> I dislike the new interface (and i'm not the kind of person that hates
> things just because of change, as I like the new Start menu's, the
> Ribbon, etc..)
>
> When Microsoft fucks up, I'm not afraid to say so.

But you're afraid to agree when someone on COLA points out the same
thing. In fact you do the complete opposite.

>  Hotmail has been a
> major fuckup for a while.

It's owned by Microsoft. Amazing coincidence hey ?

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008