Re: [News] Chinese Laptops Run GNU/Linux, Can't Run Windows

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> [New Laptop Based Chinese Loongson CPU is Announced]
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | On Nov,8 more than 20 fans attended the China Internaltional Industry
> | Fair in the ShangHai New International Expo Centre to look and test the
> | new box based Chinese Loongson CPU although it?s rain.
> |
> | The hotspot is the new laptop like ASUS EeePC, it include one
> | 800M-933Mhz Loongson 2F CPU, 512MB memory, 160GB SATA disk or 4GB SSD,
> | 8? LCD and WiFi.
> |
> | Its weight is less than 1KG. The Debian Linux Operation system is
> | installed in it.
> `----
>
> http://www.17lamp.net/slideshow/news/20081108191527
>
> Intel and Microsoft are peeing in their pants and might be trying to
> suppress coverage of such disruptive things.
>
> Computers might soon be as cheap as a few toasters.

I'm afraid I have trade marked "Micosahft is Peeing in their Pants" (TM).

If micoshaft wants to pee in their pants (TM) ever again, Balmer must apply
for a license. Violators of the license shall pay dearly(*)

--
(*) Ad-Hoc terms and conditions apply to the interpretation
    of the word dearly.