Re: [News] Everyone is a Terrorist Now, Even Gary

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1082225/March-dustbin-Stasi-Half-councils-use-anti-terror-laws-watch-people-putting-rubbish-wrong-day.html?ITO=1490

> McKinnon suffers further legal setback in extradition fight
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | McKinnon faces seven charges of hacking into US government and military
> | systems during 2001 and 2002. The former sys admin has never contested
> | the charges, but argues he was motivated by curiosity about supposed US
> | government suppression of knowledge about UFO-harvested technologies and
> | contact with aliens rather than anything more malign.
> |
> | He denies causing widespread damage and has expressed incredulity as the
> | suggestion of US prosecutors that he was "the biggest military hacker of
> | all time".
> `----
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/07/mckinnon_legal_setback/
>
> Myspace bans McKinnon as latest deadline looms
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Gary's music video, Only a Fool, had stormed the Myspace video charts,
> | reaching number three the last time we checked, not three days after it
> | was posted.
> |
> | His application for a judicial review had sought to prevent his
> | extradition on the grounds that it would be cruel to send him, as a
> | sufferer of Asperger's Syndrome, to a US jail. The government should
> | secure him the right to serve time in a British prison if he was found
> | guilty in a US court, said the application.
> `----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/11/07/myspace-law-courts-dump

But if you look at what Gary had found, you'd be amazed.  According to what
Gary said he found was that the U.S. has an actual military space fleet
complete with a list of officers in command that no one else can find.  So
if this is just imaginary like some are saying, then why are they so hot to
prosecute?