Re: Perhaps it is time to start a moderated group?

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In article <4913c20d$0$17070$6e1ede2f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  High Plains Thumper <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> This is an example of an ad hominem attack:
>
> OK, so you've demonstrated that you have no idea what "ad hominem"
> means.

He did that yesterday. After that sad little loser Chris Ahlstrom
started snipping my corrections to his nonsense about X versus DirectX
and OpenGL he then insulted me and called me a wintroll even though
nothing I posted was pro MS. This Thumper loser then accused me of ad
hominem attacks even though it was quite clear who started getting
snotty. This group really is the loony bin that was descibed to me a long
time ago. I particularly like this Terry Potter guy who seems to think
he's the boss of the group, I was laughing so much at his pretentious
strutting. What a bunch of fools!