Re: [News] Another Win for Linux in the Restaurant

High Plains Thumper wrote:

>Actually, I
>was being facetious.  Unless one lives in the New England states, about
>the only Fish 'n Chips is available from either Captain D's or Long John
>Silver, both fast food restaurants.  The fish is heavily battered and
>deep oil fried, very oily, greasy.

Yeah, there's scores of highly-paid food scientists whose job it is to
see how much breading and crap that they can make stick to a small
chunk of meat.  Gross.

I fry my own fish at home.  When I do it, it's a chunk of MEAT, with
only a thin crispy coating, and not too much oil.