Re: Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 1st of November, 2008.

Chris Ahlstrom <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> DFS wrote:

>>> So would all the reality and truth.
>>
>> If you are moderated out (mo matter which group) reality, honesty and truth
>> would rise several notches
>
> And the effect would be even greater because we'd not be wasting our time
> and energy getting pissed off at these raving idiots, and thus giving them
> the angry rash responses they so egg us on to give.

It's a very high-traffic group - who would moderate it?

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |