Re: [News] Another Win for Linux in the Restaurant

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 03 November 2008 14:29 : \____

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.unix.sco.misc/browse_thread/thread/1cb64d91b3ead3fa

>>     Jun 11 2004, 7:26 am
>>     Newsgroups: comp.unix.sco.misc
>>     From: FyRE <F...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>     Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:26:02 +0100
>>     Subject: Mc Donalds dumps SCO
>>
>>     http://www.novell.com/news/leadstories/2004/jun7/
>>
>>     Couldn't help grinning at this announcement. SCO's biggest (maybe
>>     only?) remaining customer dropping them like a bad habit in
>>     favour of a modern operating system.
>>
>> Of course, Novell's link is broken.
>>
>> That poster had a funny sig, too:
>>
>>    "War: The way Americans learn geography"
>>

> Perhaps McDonalds will have a bit of money to spend on improve their
> food?

Or salaries? These places are sweat shops.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    It is no longer uncommon to be uncommon