Re: [News] MAFIAA Steals Taxpayers' Money to Police the Internet

> ____/ Homer on Thursday 23 October 2008 19:45 : \____

>>> http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2008/10/20/p2p
>>>
>>> Since when is the MAFIAA permitted to intrude people's personal
>>> packets?
>>
>> Since they started bankrolling politicians for "favours".
>
> Campaign "contributions". I hear Biden is in their pockets, so they
> hold both dominant parties by the balls.
>
> Whoever wins the election, the mafiaa from the Wild West (Hollywood)
> wins too.

But haven't you heard, they're "broke" because of those nasty "pirates".

Makes you wonder how they can afford to bribe all those politicians, or
launch all those stalking campaigns and lawsuits on 10 year old girls.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 02:27:32 up 13 days, 11:23,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00