Re: [News] Microsoft Patents Potentially-suppressive Trivial Idea

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Microsoft patents speech censoring

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft has been awarded patent number 7,437,290 in which an input audio | data stream comprising speech is processed by an automatic censoring filter | in either a real-time mode, or a batch mode. `----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/10/20/microsoft-patents-censoring

I don't expect any harm will come from it, do you?

Is 'subsbreastute' a word? It seems that a few people use it, although I don't find it in dictionaries.

http://www.google.com/search?q=subsbreastute

Have you heard the word 'heteroloveual'?

I get 12,400 hits on google for 'consbreastution'.

http://www.google.com/search?q=consbreastution

I'm afraid some applications of that patent may be unconsbreastutional.

http://blogoscoped.com/forum/137793.html