Re: Terry is back

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:46:11 +0200, Clogwog wrote:

,snip>
>> Hi Clogwog, I see you're labeled as a Wintroll these days ?
>>

>> It's a good technique, claiming I'm a fake, but you lack the details
>> for reasonable proof of your claim.
>>
>> Actually, I first wrote the Python app that searched all the headers of
>> posts to Cola and looking for matching domain names etc. I then
>> included the list on my weekly Cola posters stats before Mark Kent took
>> it over
>
> Oh, dear! *the* "Mark Kent"?
> Mark Kent, Linux advocate by night and Microsoft partner by day. "At BT
> Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our customers.
> With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services, allowing
> us to evolve the services as and when required." Mark Kent
> Head of Technology Strategy
> http://www.jnetx.com/index.php?id=products Mark Kent's partner
> Microsoft:
> http://www.jnetx.com/index.php?id=ourpartners
> http://www.jnetx.com/fileadmin/images/partner_logo/small/logo005.jpg
> Mark Kent's jNetX N(X) - Convergent Network Services for Microsoft CSF
> https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com/SDK/Solutions/
SolutionDetailsView.aspx?solutionid=9bf1884cf9354bbeb110ba73b82dbdb4
> Download Mark Kent's Microsoft demo:
> http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/2/b/12bedb1a-0b15-4fe9-
be7b-275fb83964d4/Jnetx_Sandbox_Demo.pptx

Snore ....
Mark Kent is a real Linux advocate in my books, and he is worthy of my
respect.

Sadly, you're neither of the above.

<snip>

> The *real* stats:
> Sept. 2008 Linux > 3.8%
> Sept. 2003 Linux > 2.4%
> http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_os.asp Your comeback is
> needed for some good Linux advocacy, I bet!,

Of course it's not, I always said that Linux is an unstoppable force, and
will continue its exponential growth with or without my assistance on
Cola.

Look what Linux has achieved since I've been away!

Linux *owns* the netbook and handheld market, is being deployed by
companies all over the place, and almost everyone I ask, has at least
*heard* of Linux now.

I only came back here to say hi to the Linux advocates, and have some fun
with Wintrolls like you.

> although one of the worst
> COLA advocates (besides <grin> Liarnut <grin> ), Kelsey, doubts your
> motives.

So say you :)

Kelsey and I never did get along, besides the current one may no more be
the Kelsey of old, that anyone posting under my name since 2001 was me.

>> Note to Wintrolls: there is a downside to forging the names of long
>> absent Linux advocates :)
>>
>> Linux full time, on the desktop, since August 1997
>>

> I pity you!, get eXPee!

You really have no idea what's going on do you :)

> --
> PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Later.... I'm hungry and have a few more Wintrolls to eat yet.