[News] Latest KDE4 Development Report; Keeping Up with Linux

KDE Commit Digest - Issue 130 - 28th September 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| Continued work on PowerDevil, and the "NetworkManager" and "Weather"
| Plasmoids. Monochrome action icons in Plasma expand to cover KRunner. A first
| working version of QEdje script engine, and the import of a "Window Manager"
| runner.
`----

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2008-09-28/

Five Ways to Keep Up With Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| LUGs
|
| [...]
|
| Official Mailing Lists
|

| [...]
|
| Distrowatch
|
| [...]
|
| For Enterprise Distros
|
| [...]
|
| Blogs, of Course
|
| Everyone blogs these days, even Linus Torvalds.
`----

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/3778421

Recent:

KDE 4.1.2 Release Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE Community Improves Desktop with KDE 4.1.2 Codenamed "Codename"
|
| KDE Community Ships Second Translation and Service Release of the 4.1 Free
| Desktop, Containing Numerous Bugfixes, Performance Improvements and
| Translation Updates
`----

http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.1.2.php

Linus' blog