Re: [News] ODF Spreads Around the World (Colour Map)

bbgruff wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Pretoria ODF Users Workshop

,----[ Quote ]
| What always strikes me at such gatherings is the passion of those who
| have committed to adopting ODF. You get people who have decided for all
| the usual reasons that ODF makes sense for their use, or that of their
| department, or their agency, or their government. We’re seeing
| interesting and varying bottom up, top down, and middle out patterns of
| adoption in different parts of the world.
`----

http://www.sutor.com/newsite/blog-open/?p=2671

Shouldn't there be a little blue dot in MA, where Peter Quinn did so much to
help publicise ODF - and thereby incurred Microsoft's ire?:-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_J._Quinn

The map won't show how much MS Office prices and profits have and will continue to drop due to the threat of OOo adoption. If I recall correctly, that was part of what happened in MA.