Re: [News] In Praise of X Server in GNU/Linux

DFS wrote:

> Homer wrote:
>
>> I have not seen an X config helper screw-up an X config in years,
>
> That must mean no one else has, either.  Moron.
>

>> but
>> I'm greatly relieved that Linux uses the sensible approach to configs
>> that it does, because the thought of battling The Registry on Windows
>> is enough to make me want to give up on computing entirely.
>
> Results 1 - 10 of about 278,000 for corrupt registry
> Results 1 - 10 of about 26,600 for corrupt xorg.conf
>
> With an installed base approx 90x that of Linux, it's clear Linux loses
> again.  And again.  And again.

It is clear that you are unable to do a proper google search string.
But thats the only thing which is obviously clear in this case
--
"Last I checked, it wasn't the power cord for the Clue Generator that
was sticking up your ass."        - John Novak, rasfwrj