Re: [News] A Look at the New NVIDIA Driver for Linux

  this bit o' wisdom:

> NVIDIA 177.80 Display Driver
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| For those using NVIDIA graphics on Linux, Solaris, or FreeBSD operating
>| systems, head on over to the NVIDIA UNIX Portal to download the latest driver
>| release. The FreeBSD and Solaris drivers ship with a similar set of changes.
>| NVIDIA's two legacy drivers -- the 1.0-71xx and 1.0-9xx series -- have yet to
>| be updated with support for X.Org 7.4, Linux 2.6.27, or any of these new
>| bug-fixes.
> `----
>
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=nvidia_17780&num=1

Also interesting:

   http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_home.html

Linux Journal says it's a pretty inexpensive way to beef up your
processing power.

My god there's so much software out there to write!

--
<Overfiend> Joy: Hey, I'm an asshole.  Assholes emit odious gas.
            That's what we do.