Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
Erik Funkenbusch wrote

been busy on a new project, but something interesting happened
today that I thought I would share with the COLA crowd.

Check this out.

I decided to create a gmail account, erik.funkenbusch@xxxxxxxxx,
lo and behold it was taken.  So I thought, maybe I had created it
earlier.  Well, I went into the password reset and the question
was not a question I would have chosen, so I tried to have it
send me an email at the registered alternate address.  It said it
sent an email to me at mrloy.com.  That was even more odd.

What is even more odd is this type report as an apparent effort to discredit a Linux advocate.

A whois lookup on mrloy.com shows it's registered to one Roy
Culley

http://www.who.is/whois-com/ip-address/mrloy.com/

Now why would Roy Culley register a gmail address in my name? What else has he been doing in my name? Waiting to see how you
guys try to justify this dispicable behavior.

http://mrloy.com/

The web site you have requested doesn't exist

The domain name associated with this website is currently being 'parked' by its current owner.

I would not justify such behavior.  However, since your dispute is
with Mister Culley, I'd suggest you discuss it with him, Google
GMail, or the appropriate authorities.

But thanks for the warning. ;-)

Tell your colleagu Gary to drop those many accounts he created under
my name before resorting to this hypocrisy, shill.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati