Re: [News] KDE4 and Plasma Report Shows Progress and Screenshots

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> KDE 4.1.2 Release Announcement
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | KDE Community Improves Desktop with KDE 4.1.2 Codenamed "Codename"
> |
> | KDE Community Ships Second Translation and Service Release of the 4.1
> | Free Desktop, Containing Numerous Bugfixes, Performance Improvements and
> | Translation Updates
> `----
>
> http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.1.2.php

After seeing this announcement, I grabbed the sources and installed it on my
Gentoo powered laptop. All I can say is it's wonderful. I like all but a
couple of things about the new desktop and it's going to replace my current
KDE 3.5.10 over this weekend.

Thanks for the heads up, Roy.

                             From the desk of:
                             Jerome D. McBride

    12:02:06 up 7 days, 16:19,  5 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.13, 0.05