Re: [News] Dutch Patent Office Moves to Free Software

  this bit o' wisdom:

> ____/ Matt on Friday 03 October 2008 22:08 : \____
>
>>> Pretty much the entire government (and public sector) there will be
>>> gradually moving to FOSS, unless things are changed. Microsoft got slapped a
>>> lot around April for virtually bullying the country to change its mind. I
>>> could find the articles if you are interested. It was utterly disgusting.
>>
>> Yes, thanks, I'd like to see something about that.
>
> http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-31230/domino:the-netherlands
>
>     It is hard to believe, but Heise reports that Microsoft was
>     threatening the Dutch government to sue it before the European
>     Court of Juctice which would be a competition case.

A nice little link at the site above points to this other site:

   http://www.insults.net/html/swear/dutch.html

Could help when reading a post from the Clogster.

--
All things are either sacred or profane.
The former to ecclesiasts bring gain;