Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Betrays Partners, Funds More Propaganda

After takin' a swig o' grog, Rob Schwenk belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 23:02:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> These rabid anti-MS posts of yours remind me of an old british comedy
> programme with the catch phrase 'never mind the quality feel the width'.
>
> IMNSHO, your anti-MS posts harm Linux advocacy rather than help it. A
> bit more quality would be a good step forward for you.

Who needs "quality"?  The links speak for themselves.

--
This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business
is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.