[News] Projects Try to Enter the Market with Open Source Tricks

XP Software Solutions Launches Online Collaboration, Project Management and
Document Versioning Application on the Etelos Marketplace

,----[ Quote ]
| XP Software Solutions has chosen to launch its first Web application through
| the Etelos Marketplace(TM). SharpForge is now available as an on-demand
| installation. In addition, it will be available as an Open Source download.
|
| [...]
|
| Available in more than 20 languages, the Open Source version of the
| application has been downloaded more than 15,000 times.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/xp-software-solutions-launches-online/story.aspx?guid=%7B50794257-37F1-48A9-BCE6-C9F4C7A415CE%7D&dist=hppr

ATMAIL ANNOUNCES AVAILABLITY OF ATMAIL OPEN VIA FREE BSD PORTS

,----[ Quote ]
| AtMail Open embraced by Open Source Community, independently added to FreeBSD
| Ports Collection
|
| [...]
|
| AtMail Open has been embraced by the FreeBSD community as a viable webmail
| package, and has been independently included in the FreeBSD Ports and
| Packages Collection. With the necessary source code in hand, users can easily
| compile and run AtMail open via FreeBSD. Installing AtMail Open is as simple
| as downloading the por...
`----

http://www.itnewsonline.com/showprnstory.php?storyid=14346

Recent: