Re: [News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Working 'Too' Well

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Ubuntu is really boring me on my desktop
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I miss not having to edit something, really.  I even stopped developing
> | on my
> | desktop.  Weird since many developers gave up Gentoo or other distros so
> | they could have a stable system.

I find my experinces the same having gone from normal Linux user
to power Linux user. Normally I'm overwhelmed by micoshaft
incidents every minute of the day. Now, I have to wait for action to come to
me. Each incident is dealt with in seconds. Linux just flattens every
problem into a 'neat crispy bundle' that can be dealt with and fininshed
with on the spot. My productivity is gone phenominal after being
given a dual core Linux PC as the main PC. The second windummy PC
is just for legacy stuff. I don't seem to have any real IT work
to do any more. Take for example today. Some old dos compiler does
not work on new PC. That caused all kinds of emails to be fired off,
support lines to be called all with no success. WINDUMMIES ARE RETARDS.
So, came in this morning, installed DOSEMU under Ubuntu, run the program,
and it just works!!! Doh! Why why why?