[News] Pretty Icons for KDE Desktop

10 Fine-looking Icon Sets for KDE Desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| Since plenty of you love our collection of icon sets for Ubuntu/GNOME
| Desktop, I'll be sharing to you all yet another set of my favorite desktop
| icons. This time, I'll try to cheer up some KDE users by showcasing a few
| excellent and fine-looking icon sets that are specially made for the K
| Desktop Environment.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/09/10-fine-looking-icon-sets-for-kde_06.html

Also compatible with 3.x. Very pretty stuff!

Recent:

10 Most Beautiful Plasma Themes for KDE 4 Desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| The latest series of the K Desktop Environment now utilizes Plasma, a new
| desktop and panel user interface tool that aims for a more functional,
| user-friendly, and sleek KDE desktop. Plasma also supports Dashboard-like
| widgets called plasmoids.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/08/10-most-beautiful-plasma-themes-for-kde.html

The Power of Plasma theming - a gallery of 23 themes

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the most often mentioned concerns at the KDE booth at LinuxTag was the
| question if Plasma would force the user to have a black panel. While we did
| have a second machine showing another theme to resolve all doubts it showed
| that not all users now yet the power of Plasma theming.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2008/06/11/the-power-of-plasma-theming-a-gallery-of-23-themes/

4.1 times more Prettyness

,----[ Quote ]
| Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you the brand new shiny Plasma theme
| that will be used for KDE 4.1:
|
| Here you can see the new applet and krunner backgrounds, the new panel, our
| brand-new carbon fiber clock and some items that once upon a time weren't
| themed at all, like the pager and the taskbar.
`----

http://www.notmart.org/index.php/Graphics/4.1_times_more_Prettyness

Plasma Themes Contest

,----[ Quote ]