Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

On Sep 1, 2:36 am, Sinister Midget <fardblos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2008-09-01, Phil Da Lick! <phil_the_lickREMOVETHISSPAMT...@xxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>
> > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
> >> SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>
> > "Paraguayan Ranger Police Dumps Microsoft for OpenOffice.org"
> > "Brazilians' Plans for Boycott Against Universities with Non-Free Software"
> > "France's Affinity for GNU/Linux and Free Software"
> > "New Release Candidate of the Next Linux Released"
>
> > And so on and so forth. All related to linux. In a linux advocacy
> > newsgroup thats not spam.
>
> Moshe Goldfarb is not a Jew either. S/H/It's a Jew-hater. And a hater
> of a lot of other groups, too. And a liar, and a thief, and a fraud.
>
> But enough about Flattie's best qualities. S/h/it's a piece of shit.

And I suppose Roy is being paid by, let's see, Penguin Monopolies!
That's it!

No matter how many times this stupid and absurd idea (that Roy is
being paid) is shot down, Moshe=flatfish posts it again regularly.
Right from the pages of Joseph Goebbels, just tell that lie over and
over again, and (some) people will begin to believe it!  As for
Moshe's antisemitic and racist attitudes, that's another page from
Goebbels.