Re: Another attempt of Gary Stewart to plant evidence

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&;;

http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&;;

http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&;

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t480111-self-castration-is-it-an-option.html

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/471abd2d6d85fdb6

>> And yet another flatfish post, this time from Brazil
>>

>> You are a filthy swine, Gary Stewart
>
> What are you babbling about Klink?
>
> I just google the stuff and post what I find....

Nope, Gary Stewart. You *plant* that stuff yourself. And then you "find" it

> Just like Roy Schestowitz does......

He is posting filth like this about you, Gary Stewart?

> And just like Roy Schestowitz does, I leave it up to the reader to
> interpret.

No. You don't. You "interpret" your own filth every time you repost it. And
you have reposted it *often*

> Schestowitz is obviously an oddball, with no balls of course....
> To each her own...

And again you try to give the impression that these fake posts are from Roy.
Does not work, flatfish. They are from you
--
Ogden's Law:
 The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up.