Re: [News] More Information About H-P's Possible Defection to GNU/Linux

7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> End Runs Around Vista
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Still, the sources say employees in HP's PC division are exploring the
>> | possibility of building a mass-market operating system. HP's software
>> | would be based on Linux, the open-source operating system that is
>> | already widely available, but it would be simpler and easier for
>> | mainstream users, the sources say.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/08_38
> b4100084242512.htm?chan=technology_technology+index+page_best+of+th
> +magazine
>

> If someone like HP (and perhaps IBM, Google and Sun as well) suddenly
> brought out their own fully supported Linux distros and switched all their
> applications to run on Linux, and fund porting of applications by other
> vendors to Linux, then all of sudden the carpet under micoshaft will have
> been taken away.

And if someone gave Roy a job he wouldn't be a sponging student. Both
are about as likely.

Roy will soon become a new Rexx, but without the actual experience. He
actually thinks his lies and half truths posted here are forming the
future. Little does he know the only people who read him and kiss his
arse are

High Plains Hypocrite
Tattoo Wigwearer
Willy Poaster
Mark Kent
Liarmutt

and maybe one or two other nyms of High Plains Hypocrite

What a motley bunch!

LOL It makes me laugh to think of the industry experience those guys
bring to the table!