Re: [News] Multi-head Displays with GNU/Linux (Try *That* with Win32/OS X)

* Subway steel peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqB01Cp_wPM
>
> - "Quake 3 on 24 monitors."
>
> Okay... and with XP out of the box you can easily run up to 16 monitors. Are
> people not going to use Windows because it only supports 16 monitors? Unless
> this is some sort of practical limitation then it has no bearing on users.
> (The most I've ever seen anyone use is 4 monitors and that was only once.)

I think you need to thunk Subway in the head until his eyes focus on
just how many machines are involved in playing that one game.

--
Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down.