Re: [News] Windows Vista Brand in the Toilet in Russia

On 2008-09-26, Richard Rasker <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Then again, Vista really seems to appeal to a particular class of people, as
> one of the comments on the above posting shows:
>
>  "I have a Vista laptop and XP desktop. To be honest I enjoy the Vista
>   experience a lot more. Itâ??s considerably more ascetically pleasing, ..."
>
> There you have it, folks: Vista, being "ascetically pleasing", is the OS of
> choice for those who want to give away all their money in return for a life
> of hardship and privation.

   as·cet·ic    [uh-set-ik]
   â??noun
   1.  a person who dedicates his or her life to a pursuit of
       contemplative ideals and practices extreme self-denial or
       self-mortification for religious reasons.
   2.  a person who leads an austerely simple life, esp. one who
       abstains from the normal pleasures of life or denies himself or
       herself material satisfaction.

Certainly sounds like a Fisted user to me. And almost *any* Windross
user.

--
Microsoft: The Taliban of the software world.