Re: [News] Biden and the MAFIAA Against Technology, Defence Attorney

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:12:20 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
Politicians are crooks, 99 percent of them.
100% mate. Those that aren't in the pocket of big business are "career politicians" who will say *anything* to get as high up the ministerial ladder as they can then go to a high paid job in the city when they get voted out. Here in the UK any MP that serves one 4 year term now gets a gold plated pension when they retire so these guys are literally laughing all the way to the bank.

If they aren't being bribed, oops, *lobbied* by one side, they are doing
such for the other side.

Big business runs the USA, and the world in fact.
Sadly true. One day there'll be a revolution...

I think it may be starting in the USA where people are really mad about the
US Govt bailing out the fat cats on Wall street.
They are actually taking time out of Oprah and Reality TV to get involved.
The problem is both candidates are empty suits only in different ways.

This debate is going on over here. Our politicians are a little less "showbiz" so our primary question based show "Question Time" is a semi formal affair but last night they were talking about this and it was obvious the audience was *not* impressed that these tosspots gamble with other people's money and get rewarded for failure (either their own, or causing other people/companies to fail).