Re: [News] [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT!

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:39:11 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

>>> Too ignorant to write an appropriate filter.
>>
>> It is appropriate.
>
> It's stupidity.
> But this is COLA so it should come as no surprise.

Hardly so. It is just fine when he gets what he wants

>>> Maybe you should ask Willy Filters for advice?
>>>
>> No need. He obviously gets what he wants. No motzarella cretins
>
> So everyone who uses that server is a cretin?

Do you know any exception?

> Great reasoning.
> Last month it was Google groups.
> At the rate you dorks are going pretty soon you won't have anyone to talk
> to.
> Maybe that's what you want.

So, pray tell, who is posting using motzarella? Anyone worthwile to read?
And what about google groups? Is there a single poster who should not be
killfiled?

--
Ignorance is a condition. Stupidity is a way of life.