Roy upset that he got caught lying about stocks again

  • Subject: Roy upset that he got caught lying about stocks again
  • From: Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 03:47:50 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Looks like Roy is upset that he got caught lying about MS stock again.
When he gets caught, he tends to start making accusations.  This time,
he's upset enough to bring out three accusations, none of which he has
any proof of:

   I got an E-mail regarding Munchkins this afternoon. It¹s private,
   but it¹s generally about people who spend a lot of time writing well
   to do the trolling.

   The one who was mentioned in the mail also stalks me in IRC, my
   sites, he mod me down systematically in Digg and harasses me in
   USENET. He goes by the name harlowmonkeys, AKA ³Tim Smith²

Your IRC server logs everyone who connects, Roy, so why don't you show
the logs showing me connecting.  You claim I'm stalking you on your own
IRC channel, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find numerous
examples of me being connected to the server.  But you can't even find
one, can you?

--
--Tim Smith